Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Investigating and Evaluating a Franchise
Transcript of Investigating and Evaluating a Franchise
1. Identify the sources of information for scanning the franchise opportunities.
2. Understand and apply the right analytical tools to assess and evaluate the available franchise options.
3. Make self-assessment to judge financial compatibility.
4. Develop various criteria for the evaluation of the Franchise Option available.
5. Know how to prepare for an interview for the franchisor.
6. Prepare a list of questions to be asked during the interview.