Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
reading the screen
Transcript of reading the screen
images, relationship among: setting, figure, light. camera movement
titles, subtitles, captions, writing
voices, sound effect, sound track,
system of symbols to represent and allow information
"you never can tell" 1964
Dick Dale from a Greek folk song
high-key tone film
low-key tone film
angle of the shot
- shot ("inquadratura")
what is filmed when the camera starts shooting until it ends
- frame ("fotogramma")
the single image on the screen
group of shots linked by the same topic
- extreme close-up
- pan shot
- medium close shot (up to the actor's breast)
- medium long shot ("piano americano") (up to the legs
- long shot (the setting is as important as the actor)
extreme long shot (only the setting)
in (close to the viewer)
out (far from the viewer)