Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Checking In 1
Transcript of Checking In 1
Basic Communication Skills
Cross Cultural Communication
Don't believe what I say
Before we get started...
Learning Route Quadrant
Know how Show how
The ability to desribe concretely
The ability to listen
The ability to give and receive feedback
The ability to set specific goals
Be respectful to one another
Feeling a shared sense of responsibility
objectives session 1
concrete behavior and communication model
able to give concrete observations
understanding the difference between one way and two way communication
what do you see?
Frames of reference
- Asking questions
Knowledge test MC and Open questions
Low self esteem