Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Searcy Public Library: Imagine Together, A Campaign
Transcript of Searcy Public Library: Imagine Together, A Campaign
We outlined our objectives and action plans in bullet point format and in summary for a presentation.
Our media list includes radio, print and television platforms for local media sources that we thought would find news about the Searcy Public Library relevant.
Research is always the starting point for any project or campaign. Individually, we conducted a communication audit of the library's existing website.
T. Brown, M. Jones, C. Patton,
A. Shumaker, B. Simers, R. Stassin, J. Teague
Searcy Public Library: Imagine Together: A Campaign
We proposed two possible budgets based on cost estimates from different printers.
THINK Idea Studio's material
While our class had the opportunity to develop pieces of the campaign as if we were running it, we were tracking the work of THINK, the actual contracted agency on the campaign. For more information, visit the library campaign's website imaginetogether.org.