Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Collaborative Programming; E-Learning Showcase
Transcript of Collaborative Programming; E-Learning Showcase
Ownership of Content
Validity of Tasks Yr 10's ask...can we use our laptops....your units are a bit boring Evaluation Results:
Portrait format did not work on the laptops
Students don't like scrolling
Info and graphics needs to be together
Some tasks too easy - people always chose them
Combine the use of Web 2 tools to create mashups of info Observations:
All worksheets are compared to our textbooks.
Students want greater use of video and podcasting
Students request more interactive activities
Student now critique your teaching skills.
We now team teach with our students. We feel we are an authentic
learning community http://iwelearning.edublogs.org/page/3/ www.edtechtoolbox.blogspot.com
A byte of the Apple Ezine