Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UNST Mentor Program
Transcript of UNST Mentor Program
Mentors are part of curriculum
(cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr
Each has uniquely defined
role and special relationship
in supporting student
learning and success
Community of Learners
Main Class - faculty led
Mentor Session - mentor led
Main = 2 X per week (all students, fac, and mentor
Mentor = 1 or 2 X per week (just students and mentors, small grps.)
Mentors are engaged in leadership,
training, and feedback cycles year round
Mentors mentor mentors
Retention and Success
ePortfolio & Writing
Faculty Planning Meetings
Self Knowledge / Reflection
Writing / Critical Thinking / Reading
Presentations / Communication
Feedback and Support
CBLs Mentor Room