Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sun Damage and Pre-mature Aging
Transcript of Sun Damage and Pre-mature Aging
Pre-mature Aging Sydnie Landry Inspiration Mentors I was lucky enough
to have two! Dr.William T. Massengale, M.D. Dermatology Clinic
of Baton Rouge Research Paper Life Goal : Positively change and impact
AT LEAST one person's life Skin damage due to UV radiation
Technology used to assess and reverse signs of UV damage What is a tan? "Brown fat looks better than white fat" - Dr. Massengale - increased production of
melanin pigments - addiction Statistics Rates of melanoma have increased 800% since 1979.
Tanning indoors increases the chances of developing melanoma by 74%. The $100 Tale Product Educational Video: The Dangers of Tanning: Brittany's Story S T R E T C H Prezi
Hands-on job-shadowing Research
Future career Thank You for your time. Questions? Technology Visia Complexion Analysis
Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing Radiation - burns epidermis
- damages/ alters keratinocytes Dr. Ann C. Zedlitz, M.D. Z Aesthetic Dermatology Helping Dr. Z with a CO2 procedure. The "Tanning Mom" - Patricia Krentcil invisible wavelengths of energy UVB UVA Extremely strong
- damage collagen and elastin