Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Characteristics of Folktales
Transcript of Characteristics of Folktales
Explain something Passed down from generation to generation
Often told by Native American cultures Fables
Fairy Tales A type of story that is told orally from generation to generation between common people. Characteristics of Folktales are... Begin with Once upon a time or Long ago
Have good and bad characters
About people or animals
Problem to solve
Happy ending How Raven Brought Light
to the World WIDA Standard Level 2 Beginning: Describe story elements of various genres supported by illustration
Students will be able to recognize important facts about folktales and oral tradition. Language Objective: Students will be able to describe important characteristics of folktales, such as characters, setting, action, conflict, and resolution. Content Objective: What do these illustrations have in common? Do you recognize these tales?