Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TDD Simulation Game
Transcript of TDD Simulation Game
Example Test Driven Development - Ensure that your design is clean
- Shortens the programming feedback process
- Provides detailed specifications through tests
- Provides concrete evidence that your sw works.
- Supports evolutionary development
- Test coverage
- Documentation Tools - Java JUnit
- Ruby Test::Unit
- c++ gUnit
- .NET NUnit
- Python PyUnit TDD Benefits How TDD? - It is a design activity
- It is a software development
technique and one of the key
factors of XP.
- It s a test-first approach
- It leads to think about
"How to use a component'
first and then about
"How to implement" - Design: figure out what you what to do
- Test: write a test to express the design: It should fail
- Implement write the code
- Test again: It should pass Principles You are not allowed
to write any code
unless it is to make a failing
unit test pass. You are not allowed to write any more
of a unit test than is sufficient to fail. You are not allowed to write
any more code than
is sufficient to pass the one failing unit test. Red Green Refactor References David Astels
A practical guide Thank you!