Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of M&M Candy(:
Raw Materials Used: The manufacturing process of the M&Ms are broken into four different groups:
1. Molding - Liquid chocolate is poured into tiny molds to form the shape of the chocolate candy. After the mold is filled it is shaken and tumbled to perfect the shape, and then it is set out to harden.
2. Coating - When the chocolate has hardened they are carried via conveyor belt to the coating area. Here, the chocolate undergoes a process known as panning (where it is sprayed with the coating at timed intervals so the coating may dry.)
3. Printing - A special conveyor belt carries the pieces to this machine. Each piece rests in its own indentation. The piece runs under rubber etch rollers that gently touch each candy to print the "m." This machine is specially designed to imprint the "m" without cracking the thin candy shell.
4. Packaging - A special machine weighs the M&Ms and distributes them into packages. Manufacturing Process Quality Control After the candy is combined only mishapen candy are discarded. It is nearly impossible to ensure a perfect "m" on every M&M. Future As for the future of this product, I predict that the company will continue their goals of branching out. Their goal is to have a chocolate that everybody can enjoy - for example: Peanut M&M, Mint Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Mini M&MS, etc