Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Text Features
Help you quickly learn the key points the text is talking about on that page.(In this case materials for an experiment.)
Is there to make the words more noticeable and stand out next to the text.
Appealing qualities you can add to a text to make the text more intriguing or interesting to a reader.
A description for a picture. A caption can be found under a picture.
To help the reader visualize what the text is describing.
Shows you where an important event/person may have been.
Lists dates of important events in chronological order.
Organizes different events, people, etc into various categories.
Makes the text neat and easy to read.
Table Of Contents
Lists the chapters in the text, and shows the reader the page numbers for each chapter.(Found at the front of the text)
Shows you hard to read words and helps the reader sound out the words or to help pronounce them.(Found at the back of the text.)
Has words that are important to the text and further defines them.