Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Argyris's Theory Of Adult Personality
Transcript of Argyris's Theory Of Adult Personality
- Business Theorist
- Research explored the impact of formal --organizational structures, control systems and management on individuals.
- Explored contrasts between management practices and need/capabilities of adults
- Believed people need less structure, because it creates more limits. USe Of Theory _ By: Samneet Singh & Henita Patel Argysis's Theory of Adult Personality Theory Of Adult Personality Classical management principles and practices inhibit worker maturation and are inconsistent with the mature adult personality. His Beliefs - Management practices need to be more consistent with the mature adult personality.
- Employees need to be more responsible.
- Employees should participate in decision making.
- Productivity does not increase in employees by assigning a harder task.
- Mature workers need to be a part of the whole decision making process. Use of the Theory
Argyris’s theory has influenced thinking about the relationship between people and organizations.
Theory has been used in the past.
Ideas from the theory are used today, in some organizations