Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/20/2016
September 20th, 2016
1) Using a proper paragraph, contrast passive transport with active transport and provide an example of each.
2) What type of cellular transport do the following images represent?
Class Activity 16 & 17
1) Explain how enzymes speed up chemical reactions.
2) Construct a proper bar graph that demonstrates what you discovered in your catalase experiment.
Catalase and Hydrogen Peroxide