Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tunguska Event
By Jonathan M.
Tunguska explosion might have been air burst.
Air burst: A meteorite exploding in atmosphere
80 million trees overthrown and caught fire.Stripped branches off trees.
On June 30,1908.
At 7:17 A.M.
All of a sudden a huge
explosion happened at Tunguska!
Tunguska explosion was thought to be an air burst.
Hundreds times atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima.
Exploded into vapor.
Extreme heat felt.
This video shows the path of the meteor.
air burst: meteor exploding in atmosphere
Another theory is Nikolai Tesla's death ray
The death ray was a device that could transverse energy wirelessly
this is him with his ray
there are many other theories about Tunguska like...
and of course prezi