Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chamber Presentation
For Ambitious Business Leaders
lay ahead of you?
Involve as many people as possible
The strategy/blueprint must be understood by everybody and includes:
Reasons for embarking on the journey
Critical success factors
“A company's culture and the company's brand are really just two sides of the same coin. Brand is just a lagging indicator of culture.”
- Tony Hsieh - CEO Zappos.com
Leaders without authority
The Cultural Assassin
Create a plan to motivate your people:
Treat everyone as an individual
Plan each week's activities
Consistency is the key
The easiest people to motivate are those who already are
Must set you apart from your competition
Must deliver something exceptional for your customers
Systems & Processes
Learning & Development
Create a culture of
learning & development
Identify skills gaps
Encourage personal responsibility
for life-long learning
The Candle Problem
Sold to Amazon for