Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sarah Hickman - Résumé
Transcript of Sarah Hickman - Résumé
The University of Georgia -
Current GPA: 3.2/4.0
H.O.P.E Scholarship Recipient
Universitat de Valencia -
May 17, 2012 – June 27, 2012
Earned 6 credits towards Spanish minor
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing,
Minor: Spanish ,
Assisted in planning and executing the "Donuts for Downloads" promotional event, a Pub Crawl, and aided in many aspects of the successful 2013 Housing Fair.
Reached and exceeded our December app download goal of 1500.
Gained 2000+ Twitter followers and acquired 800 new Facebook likes.
Acted as a liaison to various clients for various events
Was placed in charge of maintaining Menchie's social media. Planned, updated, and tracked Menchie's Facebook page for the store owners.
Freese Johnson, LLC
• Researched and implemented new marketing tools such as Slideshare and Google+
• Developed strategies for Facebook, LinkedIn. Reached and exceeded target goal of 1400 Facebook likes with over 1600 likes
• Introduced Prezi to the Freese Johnson team and assisted in teaching and introducing the program into the company effectively integrating into the company’s current growth strategy
• Created multiple Prezis for company use
• Assisted both the Director of Brand Management CSO with research in identifying and targeting possible clients, new business ventures, and job recruitment
Laurie Rowe Communications, LLC
Getting to Know
The Red & Black Newspaper
• Updated and edited articles to ready them for publication
• Wrote and assisted in creating a profile sheet on LaGrange, GA for one of LRC’s clients to use as a sales piece at a Tradeshow called Going on Faith
• Was given complete control in creating two Prezis for LRC President Laurie Rowe to present at the Southeast Tourism Society Marketing College and received positive feedback on the innovation of the presentation
November 2012 - May 2013
May 27, 2013 - August 1, 2013
May 27, 2013 - August 5, 2013
• Focus on customer service to assist customers with style choices, styling advice, and provide them with options to best suit their individual personalities
• Contribute to sales and Loft credit card application goals by actively working as a team member, practicing good customer service, and embodying the Loft brand throughout every shift and in every customer interaction
Currently work at both the Norcross, GA location as well as the Athens, GA location
April 2011 - Present
Summary and Objective
I am a highly motivated individual with a passion for all things digital. I strive for success in everything I do, and I am excited about future opportunities for me to learn more and apply my growing knowledge. I am in pursuit of a position with a respected company that will allow me to contribute to and demonstrate my ability to effectively reach and exceed set goals and objectives.
Social Media Strategy
Digital and Social Communications Strategy
Integrated Marketing and Brand Communications