Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Apothecary Merchants
Where Did The Word Apothecary Come From?
What is an Apothecary Merchant?
An Apothecary merchant is what we would call a pharmacist today. They would sell medicines, poisons, and maybe herbs to who ever wanted them. They had a license to prescribe, prepare, and sell drugs.
The word Apothecary came from the greek apotheke, the old french apotecaire, and the late latin apothecarius.
Similarities And Differences Between An Apothecary and A Pharmacist.
There are many similarities and differences between Apothecary Merchants and Pharmacists.