Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Sonata for Harp and Bicycle" (3rd Per.)
Transcript of "Sonata for Harp and Bicycle" (3rd Per.)
At the Grimes Building,
which has a "dim and crumbling
exterior" (541). tense\suspenseful\foreboding\violent - due to secrets being kept 1. "bicycle and harp" 2. Bicycle bell ringing at end of section 1 3. People leave at 5pm
sharp for SOME reason At an ad agency Elements of a Short Story
as shown in: 4. Jason hears "again the bell;
the bicycle bell" (544). - due to the ghost being
on the scene William Heron
Male Ghost Daisy Bell
Female ghost & 1. man vs. society
society = Established Staff
2. Man vs. supernatural Romantic
Gloomy Love is eternal. Exposition Miss Golden and Jason Ashgrove are in the Grimes Building, working at an ad agency. 1. People start rushing out at 5p.m.
2. Jason goes in at night alone.
3. Jason meets the ghost, and Miss Golden
tells him the secret. Climax Jason and Berenice go into the building after dark
to reunite the two ghosts. Ghosts were reunited. Denouement Jason and Berenice jump off the fire
escape with the parachute and roses at 11:50pm.