Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Constantinople, Day 1
Transcript of Constantinople, Day 1
Do Now - Tuesday, September 6, 2016
To say something in reply. Answering a question. Not necessarily meant to induce further comments from others.
VP - Marketing
The city of
"at a crossroads".
This means that it was directly in between two important areas, Europe and Asia.
SELF-RATING: How did you do today?
1, 2, 3 or 4?
Today's Learning Objectives
SWBAT identify the differences among the four levels of the "Quality of Comments" rubric
SWBAT achieve a score of 3 or higher while participating in a classroom discussion.
What's the difference
SPEAKING AND LISTENING WEEK
"The ability to
with persons inside and outside the organization' has consistently ranked in the top 4 skills employers most desire in job candidates."
Look at each part of the "Quality of Comments" rubric for discussions.
1. Put these boxes in order from "best quality" to "lowest quality"
2. Identify one key word/phrase in each box to justify your response.
Quality comments, using texts/evidence to support answers, active listening. Discussion comments are often meant to elicit comments from others.
Table Discussion Question:
(Everyone shares at least once)
Does it help or hurt a city to be in "at a crossroads"? Why?