Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Procedure: How to tie your shoes
Transcript of Procedure: How to tie your shoes
1.Any pair of shoes with laces
2.A nice pair of hands(with fingers) 1.Grab both laces
2.Cross the laces
3.Place one lace in the hole that you will get once crossed
4.Pull to tighten
5.Wrap either lace around the opposite index finger
6.Pull again to keep tight
7.Take your index finger out and you should have a loop
8.Take the lace that is not being used wrap it around your thumb holding the loop 9.Now pull under the thumb through the hole that will now appear
10.Pull out and tighten Concluding Statement:
Now with your laces tied your ready
to face any challenges to get in your way!