Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE JAZZ AGE PREZI PROJECT.
Transcript of INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE JAZZ AGE PREZI PROJECT.
THE ROARING TWENTIES Up to 3 students may work together on this project
This project will be completed using www.prezi.com
You will have to set up an account on your own You will want to include a general description of the times. That is to say,
why are the 1920s
referred to as
the Jazz Age
or the Roaring Twenties Also, you must include topics on the following:
brief information on social issues
politics of the time
arts and entertainment
business/industry In addition Each topic should include a picture that is representative of it. Oh, and one more thing. All the information for
this project MUST come from your textbook...Chs. 15/16 I DON'T want any copy and pasted internet crap! This project will count as a test 4 times
and as a daily grade 4 times