Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
how to make fade-in animation or pop-up
Transcript of how to make fade-in animation or pop-up
note: 'pop up' = 'fade in'
preparation: light bulb image, 'pop-up' text
1. Prepare an image and 'pop-up' text
2. Put 'pop-up' on the image
3. Click Frames & Arrows and choose a frame
4. Click Edit mode (pencil-shaped icon) - click the frame, it will create a slide on the left side bar.
5. Click blue star
6. Click 'pop-up' and 'done'
Quick and Easy Tips
We are going to make this..
For more details,
please visit here..
you can also do this..