Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how to make fade-in animation or pop-up
Transcript of how to make fade-in animation or pop-up
note: 'pop up' = 'fade in'
preparation: light bulb image, 'pop-up' text
1. Prepare an image and 'pop-up' text
2. Put 'pop-up' on the image
3. Click Frames & Arrows and choose a frame
4. Click Edit mode (pencil-shaped icon) - click the frame, it will create a slide on the left side bar.
5. Click blue star
6. Click 'pop-up' and 'done'
Quick and Easy Tips
We are going to make this..
For more details,
please visit here..
you can also do this..