Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
banned books:how to eat fried worms
Transcript of banned books:how to eat fried worms
the first reason why the book was banned because it convinced children to eat worms and behave terribly. and encouraged kids to gamble. why how to eat fried worms was banned it was banned in the 1990-2000 when& where it was banned in the book "How to eat fried worms"a boy named billy has just moved to a small town and is dared by bully to eat 15 worms in 15 days. the book was later by the liberty independent school district, at the San jacinto elementary library for profanity. the out come my opinion is that the book should have not been banned because i think that every one has common scene not to eat a fried worm or any kind of worm. also i don't think that that a little gambling ever hurt any body my opinion