Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Understanding Reports and Available Data
Transcript of Understanding Reports and Available Data
Procedures and Training
You will have access to a multitude of data to assist in your duties as commissioners. All you need to do is ask, and we will attempt to provide it.
Annual and quarterly reports are routinely prepared and contain data on standard measures adopted by the Office.
Additional data may be prepared by the office upon request of the Commission.
Incidents and Crime
Incidents and Poverty
Incidents and Race
You can also request relevant sections of the MPD Policy and Procedure Manual, MPD training modules, and other such information.
Perhaps the most important information you will receive to structure your discussion are case synopses and case summaries.
Individual Case Data
Police Conduct Oversight Commission
October 8, 2013