Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Water Cycle
Transcript of The Water Cycle
Nature is all about CYCLES
is water so important?
The average adult human body is ~50-65% water
Plants are ~75% water
Most food webs on earth begin with plants
No water, no plants, no ____.
HOW much water
is on earth?
Water covers ___% of earth's surface
___% of that water is fresh water
Do you think water is precious?
How important is
Almost all plant nutrients are in the water taken up by roots
Cycles reuse everything-
3 States of Matter
Water: 3 Basic Changes
How Much Water?
What drives the
Air moves from:
High pressure to low pressure
Fresh water is 3% of all water
Ice is 69% of all fresh water
Of all water on earth, fresh water for life is .02% of all water