Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Galileo Galilei
the oldest of 6 children
his parents were Vincenzo Galilei and Giulia Degli Ammanati Early Life invented a pump system to move water
In 1606, he invented the thermometer (or thermoscope) Inventions "In question of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." -Galileo Galilei his father wanted him to study medicine because there was money in medicine
Against his fathers wish, Galileo loved mathematics!
After studying at a university, Galileo actually became a professor at a (different) university Galileo studied the works of Euclid and Archimedes
he studied space-physics and how mechanical devices could move water
Galileo also studied gravity, and he performed many experiments to find out how gravity works Studies