Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To: Product Presentation & Pitch
Transcript of How To: Product Presentation & Pitch
Problem & solution
Future & ask
Team & value
How is your idea important?
What's your market?
Why are you doing this? (Story!)
Who are you? What are your backgrounds?
Why are you working together?
What are your personal goals & motives?
What's the product? (View from 30,000 feet)
What's the novelty?
Why does it have teeth?
Positive and open
Mirrored and attentive
Always "reaching out" to engage and acknowledge
Intelligence & language
Area(s) of expertise
1. "That's a great question"
2. "Does that make sense?"
3. "Did I answer your question?"
TAM and TSM
Your product: novelty, ingenuity, pragmatism
Why is it
10x cheaper, or 10x more protectible?
What will you do no matter what?
What would cash help you do right away?
Reiterate: why will this idea outlive all of us?
Are you experts in all necessary fields?
Why do you, your idea, and your industry make sense?
How will your idea bring SPECIFIC value?
Pitching Products in Science: What to