Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Word Family
knowledge of sounds
to identify the beginning,
middle, and ending sounds,
of a word. Unit Topic Students will spend five weeks learning the short vowels. In this phonemic awareness lesson, students will create words by using the CVC concept. Students will learn how to create, blend, and segment words by listening to the sounds of the letters and by recognizing word patterns. Objective 1
o Students will blend, segment, decode, and spell short ‘a’ vowel words.
o Students recognize the short vowel e in written and spoken language
o Students will identify the short ‘I’ vowel sound. Students will identify and pronounce each word in the sample slide show presentation to demonstrate knowledge of the short ‘I’ vowel sound.
o The student will be able to blend individual phonemes together to sound out short vowel ‘o’ words.
o Students will recognize word patterns using short ‘u’ vowel families.