Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemtrails
What are chemtrails?
The chemtrail conspiracy theory suggests that some trails left by aircraft are chemical agents deliberately sprayed for purposes undisclosed to the general public and are directed by the government.
Pro's and Con's
better national defense
contains substances that are harmful to the human body such as; barium and aluminum powders.
these contents are known to cause cancer, nerve damage, respiratory problems and more.
chemtrails are used to create an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves capable to withstand direct energy weapons, zapping missiles, and flying unseen by radar.