Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW WEATHER & CLIMATE AFFECT DAILY LIVES
Transcript of HOW WEATHER & CLIMATE AFFECT DAILY LIVES
Weather refers to the
condition of the atmosphere
at a particular place over a
provides water sources e.g. rivers,reservoirs....
day is suitable for outdoors activities for entertainment.
provides coolness and relaxation for people...
e.g. flying kites
-People can have fun playing on
e.g. building a snowman,snowball fights, skiing
-Too much rain water might cause floods
-Strong winds can form hurricanes
-There might be drought if the weather is too hot
-Winter causes food to be scarce
It can affect choices we make
-Whether to walk or take a transport
-What type of clothes we wear depending
on the weather e.g. Sweater for rainy days
-Preparation for the Hot/rainy day
e.g.Bringing an umbrella/raincoat
Might cause natural disasters
These could lead to loss of lives,properties,transport...