Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HOW WEATHER & CLIMATE AFFECT DAILY LIVES
Transcript of HOW WEATHER & CLIMATE AFFECT DAILY LIVES
Weather refers to the
condition of the atmosphere
at a particular place over a
provides water sources e.g. rivers,reservoirs....
day is suitable for outdoors activities for entertainment.
provides coolness and relaxation for people...
e.g. flying kites
-People can have fun playing on
e.g. building a snowman,snowball fights, skiing
-Too much rain water might cause floods
-Strong winds can form hurricanes
-There might be drought if the weather is too hot
-Winter causes food to be scarce
It can affect choices we make
-Whether to walk or take a transport
-What type of clothes we wear depending
on the weather e.g. Sweater for rainy days
-Preparation for the Hot/rainy day
e.g.Bringing an umbrella/raincoat
Might cause natural disasters
These could lead to loss of lives,properties,transport...