Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Deer Hunting in America: The Pros and Cons
Transcript of Deer Hunting in America: The Pros and Cons
The Pros and Cons
By: Cameron Masters Advantages Disadvantages Decreases disease among deer population.
Cuts down on car and deer accidents.
Is an industry that infuses money into the economy.
Earns money for the government through license fees.
Controls population size. Can also increase disease among deer population.
Requires use of guns which could be dangerous in certain areas.
Some people view it as unethical. Some Interesting Facts
In 2001, deer hunting alone had nation-wide retail sales totaling over $10 billion.
Deer created over 200,000 jobs in 2001.
At the federal level, deer hunting brought in close to $120 million in taxes.
In today's Day in age, the topic of hunting is quite controversial, especially deer hunting. Examining the advantages and disadvantages of the topic can help us to realize where the controversy stems from.