Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plants and Animals interacting
Transcript of Plants and Animals interacting
Can you elaborate on the reason “Mufsa says, when we die, we become a part of the grass, and the antelope eat the grass, we are all a part of the circle of life?” (HOT Q 1) What do you think he means when he makes that statement?
A producer is a living thing that makes its own food.
Can you think of an example?
A consumer must get its energy from the food that it eats.
What we just created is a food chain! A food chain shows how energy moves from one type of living thing to another!
Plants and Animals interacting together
Very few animals eat panda's one animal that does however is the Leopard