Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rolling Stones
When the molten rock cools, minerals are created. Hot Water Solution
When a solution of hot water evaporates, minerals that are left behind crystallize . Cleavage/Fracture Specific Gravity Crystallization Magmatic Process Hydrothermal Evaporation Depositional Weathering Erosion Rock Types There are three different types of rocks:
Metamorphic Igneous Rock Rock formed by the cooling of molten lava (magmatic process). Rock created by the alteration of heat or pressure to existing rocks. The Rock Cycle More about the Rock Cycle References http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral_Deposits
http://www.learner.org/interactives/rockcycle/diagram.html Color Streak Cleavage/Fracture Transparency Magnetism Hardness Luster