Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Taking notes in real time: MS&E at Stanford
Angelie Agarwalon 25 May 2010
Transcript of Taking notes in real time: MS&E at Stanford
April 13, 2010 IDEO Projects Space People Toys Culture Tools History clients Process openminded related Stanford wild ideas Pi shaped passion diversity teamwork playground light no cubicles plants Art separate/connected fluid modern unconventional CEO in open space surprises storytelling artifacts in display creative interaction encouraged stories successes+failure explicit users brainstorming iteration encourage interaction tangible reproducible formula willing to learn looking at extreme/fringe users products+processes+space leverage existing tech Tech Box | | | | | | tiny surprise