Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of HSBC bank
PART 2: SITUATIONS
INDUSTRIAL UNIVERSITY OF HO CHI MINH CITY
FACULTY OF BANKING AND FINANCE
ENGLISH FOR BANKING AND FINANCE
Introduction About HSBC Bank
LECTURER: PHẠM THỊ NGỌC THÚY
One day, Mr.John went to the ATM to withdraw some money, but his card was retained in an HSBC ATM.
HSBC/ Foreign issued cards will be returned after 4
working days at HSBC Branch/Transaction Office which is nearest the ATM retains cards.
Local issued cards will be returned to issue bank Card Center.
- Retained cards at ATMs in Binh Duong province will be returned
at HSBC Binh Duong Branch on Tuesday of the following week.
- Retained cards will be destroyed after 30 days uncollected.
- Report lost cards will be destroyed and not be returned.
Call (84 8) 37 247 247 for more details.
The HSBC group
HSBC's international network comprises
6,600 offices in 81 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa.
With assets of US$2,692 billion at 31 December 2012, HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations.
Established in Hong Kong in March 1865 and in
Shanghai one month later, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation is the founding and a principal member of the HSBC Group. It is the Group's flagship company in the Asia-Pacific region and the largest bank incorporated in Hong Kong.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation has invested strongly in Vietnam.
In July 2007, HSBC became the first foreign bank to increase its stake in Techcombank to 15 percent.
In September 2008, HSBC completed the increase of its stake in Techcombank to 20 percent and became the first foreign bank in Vietnam to hold a 20 percent interest in a domestic bank.
HSBC in Vietnam
HSBC opened its first office in Saigon in 1870.
HSBC also opened its second branch in Hanoi and established
a representative office in Can Tho City in 2005.
- territory (n): lãnh thổ
- bank founding (n): ngân hàng sáng lập
- principal (adj) : chủ yếu
- flagship (n): ngọn cờ
- alignment (n): liên kết
- two-pronged strategy (n): chiến lược
đầu tư song hành
- acquire (v): mua được
- stake (n): cổ phần
- domestic (adj): trong nước
- entity (n): đơn vị
- bolster (v): tăng cường
- legal system (n): hệ thống pháp luật
- venture (n): liên doanh
- uniquely (adv): độc đáo
- reflect (v): phản ánh
- obstacle (n): trở ngại
- involvement (n): sự tham gia
- thorough (adj): tận tâm
- sustainability (n): phát triển bền vững
- logon (n) = login: đăng nhập
- potential (adj) : tiềm năng
- expire (v) : hết hạn
- cash management (n): quản lý tiền tệ
- receivables finance (n): tài trợ thương mại
- commitment (n): cam kết
- comprehensive (adj): toàn diện
- global payment (n): dịch vụ thanh toán
- wealth management (n): quản lý tài sản
- global trade (n): thương mại quốc tế
- undertaking business (n) : cam kết
- dynamic (n): năng động
- insight (n): sự hiểu biết
- global market (n): thị trường quốc tế
- entrepreneur (n): doanh nhân
- aspect (n): khía cạnh
- counterpart (n): đối tác
- commitment (n): cam kết
- Retail banking and wealth
- Commercial banking
- Global banking
- Global markets
- Securities services
- Payment and cash management
- Global trade and receivables finance
- Corporate insurance
A Sustainable Business
Best Foreign Bank in Vietnam 2012 by
FinanceAsia (seven consecutive years)
Best Foreign Transaction Bank in
Vietnam 2011 by The Asset Triple A
Best Corporate Internet Bank in
Vietnam 2011 by the Global Finance
The Best Environmental Excellence
Award, AusCham for three
consecutive years: 2008-2010
HSBC Scholarship Programme
Climate Change and Environment
HSBC Climate Partnership (HCP)
HSBC WWF Climate Camp
World Environment Day
Staff Working Group
Christmas party for disadvantaged children
Tet gifts donation
HSBC Holdings plc, the parents
company of the HSBC Group, is
headquartered in London.
The Bank's network now includes one transaction center, one branch and five transactions offices in Ho Chi Minh City; one branch, three transaction offices, and one deposit office in Ha Noi,....
Rang of services
PART 2: SITUATIONS
i lose it..
What should he do?
Đặng Anh Khoa 11255331
Dương Thị Kim Cúc 11232671
Trịnh Thị Huyền 11212821
Vũ Hải Triều 11290121
Hà Thị Năm 11269931
- Organic growth (adj): phát triển nội tại
HSBC Vietnam has earned a plethora of accolades from renowned organisations for its business performance in 2012. FinanceAsia declared HSBC Vietnam to be the Best Foreign Bank in Vietnam for the seventh year in a row.
A stellar year was capped off by a Certificate of Merit from the State of Vietnam, awarded to HSBC by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung for “Excellence in business operations and greatly contributing to the development of Vietnam”.
We identify business opportunities
that have an environmental and
social benefit and we seek to embed
social and environmental issues
into all of our business activities.
LIST GROUPS 7
"we are one"