Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
keys to success
What to know
Traits of characters
Theme of novel
Main events in story
Your opinion of the book
understand and make your own
Types of ad techniques
What makes a good ad
What is being advertized?
Look at ads,
what are they telling you?
know how to use these guys!
Look at how many points each question is worth. Make sure your answer has that many points.
Read your entire exam over and then start with the questions you know. Let your brain work on those you can't remember.
Don't leave any questions out. If you are not sure
try to answer as best as you can. There are
no deductions for wrongs answers.
Don't rush, you have 2 hours.
Think, and take your time.
Ask me questions!
Review your ENTIRE EXAM
before you hand it in.