Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crohn's Disease
Weight loss/poor appetite
Nausea and vomiting
Joint pain The cause of Crohn's is unknown. Often diagnosed between the ages of 15-30 More common in people of Jewish descent Men and women are equally affected People who smoke have a higher chance Physical Examination
Stool Test Prognosis People can go through periods of extreme pain, but also periods of being Crohn's free Organs: All organs in the digestive tract, but usually the small and large intestines Cells: RBCS, WBCS, and Platelets DNA: Chromosomes 5 and 10 Colonoscopy Video Capsule Endoscopy (VCE) Surgery Diet & Nutrition Anti-Flammarion Medicine
Immune System Suppressors
Biological Therapies Proctocolectomy
Intestinal Resection Surgery