Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FALCON
was released in 2010. USAGE Translates computer source code to virtual machine instructions for evaluation. HISTORY A small project called HASTE was evolved into Falcon in 2008, but was completed in 2010. STRUCTURE Syntax code for "Hello World":
// International class; name and street
class ( , Straße )
// set class name and street address
// Say who am I!
>@"I am $(self.) from ",self.
// all the people of the world!
= [ ( "Friederich", "" ),
( "Smith Σωκράτης", "Cantù" ),
( "Stanisław Lec", "południow" ) ]
for garçon in : garçon.() Compare/Contrast Falcon is popular and distributed through installers on Mac OS and Windows. References: http://www.alcaweb.org/arch.php/room/5246/area/25946/task/37948