Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social project: "Training workshops for mothers of Calasanz school student"
Transcript of Social project: "Training workshops for mothers of Calasanz school student"
Brief of the project
Why is strategic thinking important
How we have used the tools of strategic thinking
Conclusion About the project - Who are in the team
- Who is our customer?
- Who are the user?
- Where are we doing the project?
- Why we choose this project? Brief of the project - What are we doing?
Training workshop in:
Informatics, business management and life project
"Develop a program in the neighborhood Buenos Aires, that affects to 7% the Calasanz school student mothers, during 3
months giving useful
knowledge and interest" Why is strategic thinking important in social projects - Clarity of objectives - Identify stages of the project - Know what resources we have and what we get - Task clarity
- Feasibility of measuring our management - Effectiveness
- Change management - Problem solving - Applicability - Cost of use (learning curve) - Quality
- Risk management. Metodology - PMI ---> Pmbok (PM body of knowledge) How do we have used the tools of strategic thinking Strategic planning formulation
Implementation and Evaluation Conclusion The important of planning
Develop or important capabilities such as flexibility and innovation
Strategy thinking in social project is very useful to to meet goals About PMI - What it is?
- What pursues?
- The EDT
- Integrating knowledge areas:
Integration, scope, time, cost, quality, teamwork, communication, risk and procurement