Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Woolworths
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
The First store in Sydney as established in the year 1924
There are now currently 933 stores all around Australia
There are 7 major brands that operate under Woolworths LTD
Woolworths provides its loyal customers with rewarding benefits.
Woothworths aims are to provide great choices, low prices, good quality and excellent customer service.
- 85.8% of customers are satisfied with the organisations product and services.
- Customers who order online are always informed last minute when items are out of stock.
Value in Price
Value in Product benefits
Value in quality
Value in sacrifice
Potential business opportunities
Market Size and Trends
Competitors- Coles, IGA, Aldi
Stores located in suburbs and family areas tend to stock higher levels of child products
Woolworths also segments customers according to their available Budget
There are increasing sales of 50% from the previous year.
There are currently 7.9 million Everyday Reward Members
Of these members, 6.5 million are frequent users