Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Supply, Demand and Price
Transcript of Supply, Demand and Price
What causes Shortages?
Equilibrium: a state of balance
Market Equilibrium is a situation in which quantity demanded at a particular price is equal to quantity supplied at that price
Equilibrium Price is the price at which quantity supplied and quantity demanded are
A shortage occurs when quantity demanded is greater than quantity supplied
What causes a Surplus?
A Surplus occurs when quantity supplied is greater than quantity demanded
Why is it difficult for markets to maintain equilibrium?
because many factors can cause demand or supply to change and create disequilibrium
When this happens the process of finding equilibrium starts over again
Interaction of Supply & Demand (classzone)