Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of KANBAN
Kanban In Software Dev.
Origins as a scheduling system for
Just In Time
Through Put = WIP / CycleTime
%100 Adaptive = Do Whatever
%100 Prescriptive = No Brain
Scrum : Limits Work In Iteration (Sprint)
Kanban : Limits Work In Progress
JIT: "Just In Time" for
Producing The Right Amount and Combination
(Toyota and Japanese Supermarkets)
Traditional Material Flow
Work In Progress In Action