Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
karly.lockhart.occupations Mrs. Roulston
Transcript of karly.lockhart.occupations Mrs. Roulston
Being a sailor is very risky. They are open to weather issues, falls, collisions, fire and sinking. You have to be prepared for anything.
When applying to be a sailor you have to be ready when they call you because the job will go to the best and most qualified sailor to apply.
If you want to be a sailor it will be hard to have a family because you could be out at sea for long periods of time. Being a Navy Seal they are out at sea for long amounts of time, so sometimes they miss their child's birth or watching their child grow up.
Extra Fact about Sailors State University, "Sailor Job Description, Career as a Sailor, Salary, Employment - Definition and Nature of the Work, Education and Training Requirements, Getting the job." StateUniversity.com. n.p. n.d. March 7 2013. Works Cited Page Pictures