Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of solo taxonomy
Indicative verbs: enumerate, classify, describe, list, combine, do algorithms Unistructural Relational Extended Abstract Pre-structural Students can indicate connection between facts and theory, action and purpose SOLO Taxonomy Structure of Learning Outcome Multistructural Understanding is transferable and extends to different areas.
Indicative verbs: theorise, generalise, hypothesise, reflect, generate SOLO Taxonomy was formulated by John Biggs and Kevin Collis in the 1980s.
This taxonomy is categorized in 5 levels. Student misses the point Simple and obvious connections are made but broader significance is not understood.
Indicative verbs: identify, memorise, do simple procedure Indicative verbs: compare/contrast, explain causes, integrate, analyse, relate, apply Pre-structural Unistructural Multistructural Relational Extended Abstract