Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of solo taxonomy
Indicative verbs: enumerate, classify, describe, list, combine, do algorithms Unistructural Relational Extended Abstract Pre-structural Students can indicate connection between facts and theory, action and purpose SOLO Taxonomy Structure of Learning Outcome Multistructural Understanding is transferable and extends to different areas.
Indicative verbs: theorise, generalise, hypothesise, reflect, generate SOLO Taxonomy was formulated by John Biggs and Kevin Collis in the 1980s.
This taxonomy is categorized in 5 levels. Student misses the point Simple and obvious connections are made but broader significance is not understood.
Indicative verbs: identify, memorise, do simple procedure Indicative verbs: compare/contrast, explain causes, integrate, analyse, relate, apply Pre-structural Unistructural Multistructural Relational Extended Abstract