Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chromium
Elements.com - Chromium (Cr). N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Feb. 2013. Here is an example of a Bohr model of Chromium Chromium's melting point is 1,890 degrees celcius; its boiling point is 2,482 degrees celcius. My element is in the transitional metal family and is classified as a metal.
"Chromium." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 21 Feb. 2013. Web.
27 Feb. 2013. This image represents chromium as a Chromium is named from the Greek word chroma, meaning color and was discovered by Louis Nicholas Vauquelin in 1797. Interesting Info:
1. Chromium is used to make stainless and heat- resistant steel.
2. Chromium is also used as a plate for motorcycle parts and automobiles.
3. Chromium is used as a catalyst or a substance that speeds up a chemical reaction.
4. Chromium is not found freely among nature. Instead, it is found in a substance called Chromite.
5. Chromium is odorless, tasteless, and malleable. metal. Slogan:
Chromium, Chromium you mean no harm, your heat- resistant steel captures the warmth. "Chromium Element Facts." Chemicool. N.p., n.d.
Web. 27 Feb. 2013.