Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chromium
Elements.com - Chromium (Cr). N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Feb. 2013. Here is an example of a Bohr model of Chromium Chromium's melting point is 1,890 degrees celcius; its boiling point is 2,482 degrees celcius. My element is in the transitional metal family and is classified as a metal.
"Chromium." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 21 Feb. 2013. Web.
27 Feb. 2013. This image represents chromium as a Chromium is named from the Greek word chroma, meaning color and was discovered by Louis Nicholas Vauquelin in 1797. Interesting Info:
1. Chromium is used to make stainless and heat- resistant steel.
2. Chromium is also used as a plate for motorcycle parts and automobiles.
3. Chromium is used as a catalyst or a substance that speeds up a chemical reaction.
4. Chromium is not found freely among nature. Instead, it is found in a substance called Chromite.
5. Chromium is odorless, tasteless, and malleable. metal. Slogan:
Chromium, Chromium you mean no harm, your heat- resistant steel captures the warmth. "Chromium Element Facts." Chemicool. N.p., n.d.
Web. 27 Feb. 2013.