Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Science EAPS
Name: Jonathon Martin
Subject: EAPS Science 4cr
Date: 20th April 2010 Teaching and Learning Philosophy My Philosophy
in Practice Major Challenges Basic Details EAPS Science Course 4 pt
Contact Hours: 56
Independent Hours: 52 Current level Too difficult Optimal learning Biggs 2003 Intended Learning
Outcomes Methods Assessment Constructive
Alignment AUTONOMY FLEXIBILITY ATMOSPHERE ITERATION 1. Different disciplines 2. Different levels 3. Personality issues Content Constructive Alignment - mid-course feedback - course structure - ice-breaker activities
- choice of classroom
- arrangement of classroom
- project relaxed attitude (jokes etc) ITERATION ATMOSPHERE FLEXIBILITY fixed vs growth mindset