Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Human Papilloma Virus [HPV]
Transcript of Human Papilloma Virus [HPV]
also known as HPV
HPV is a sexually transmitted virus and is transmitted through skin to skin contact
This is what the HPV virus looks like
HPV is a sexually transmitted disease that's transmitted by skin to skin contact.
Symptoms of HPV are genital warts, cervical cancer, and more.
The virus is a sphere shape.
Human Papilloma Virus
To reproduce, the virus needs a host cell. Once the virus invades the host cell, it can either remain dormant or the host cell can continue to function normally. If it does, the virus takes over the host cell and starts to produce more viruses.
Another fact is that a pregnant woman who has HPV can pass the virus on to her offspring.