Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Carnotaurus
Meat Eating Bull
On average, the Carnotaurus weighed three to four tons.
<--15 Feet Tall-->
The Carnotaurus had horns like a bull.
The Carnotaurus had unusually small forelimbs, even smaller than a T-rex!
The Carnotaurus fought like a bull.
The horns acted as shock absorbers
The Carnotaurus could sprint up to fifty miles per hour!
<--30 Feet Long -->
The Carnotaurus had jagged skin that protected them from injury.
Translation: Beast Feet
The Carnotaurus was discovered by Jose F. Boneparte in 1985 in Argentina.
The Carnotaurus was extremely aggressive.
By: Christina Wellen and Arthur Hays
The Carnotaurus' bite was two times as stong as a modern day alligator.
That's 3,700 pounds per square inch or 16,460 newtons, of bite force.
The Carnotaurus matured at 18 years of age, but lived up to 25 years old.