Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5 Cloud Formaions
Transcript of 5 Cloud Formaions
White feather-like clouds made of ice crystals. They don't usually cause any weather changes.
Cumulus clouds generally represent fair weather.
Thunderclouds that can cause rain, but normally are during thunderstorms.
Big grey clouds, initially associated with thunderstorms and cause rain.
Dense clouds, let through little sunlight, like fog.