Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Day 2- Thick VS Thin Questions
Transcript of Day 2- Thick VS Thin Questions
Intro to Thick VS Thin Questions
Require readers to think fully
Are open to argument
The text should support the answer
One's own reasoning comes into play
Requires readers to read between the lines (infer)
Often begins with how or why
Answers can be found in the text
Answered with a few words or short sentences
Often begins with do, who, where, or what
ISN pg 56